ESSENTIAL OIL OF BERGAMOT
Bergamot essential oil is obtained from Citrus bergamia which is a plant of the Rutaceae family.
Bergamot essential oil is extracted from the peel, because it is precisely in the glands scattered in this area that you can find the pure essence.
Once diluted, the essential oil of bergamot can be used:
- to fight against acne and blemishes thanks to its antibacterial action
- against blackheads
- for gargle against bad breath and to soothe mouth infections
- against insomnia by acting on the nervous system
- for the preparation of perfumes
- against tension
- as a disinfectant
- as an astringent and normalizing sebum for the well-being of the skin and hair
The information given is not medical advice. The contents are for illustrative purposes only and do not replace medical advice